Effective Date: May 3, 2018
Rolta Advizex respects the privacy of individuals who visit our web site, advizex.com. For users who visit our website we offer the advantages and convenience of web-based technologies; we also strive to employ practices that ensure information collected about visitors is used conscientiously and appropriately.
What information is collected on the Web Site?
We collect information you give us voluntarily, such as your email address, name, address, and phone number. We may use this information to respond to an email, other inquiry or request, to help improve our web site and our services, to customize your experience while visiting our web site, or to send updates or notices about our organization and the products we offer that we think may be of interest to you.
We may also combine this information with other information we collect or that is publicly available to help us identify your preferences or interests. We may provide information that identifies you to companies that assist us in these activities, such as helping us fulfill your request for a product, service or a request for information. We also reserve the right to disclose this information where required by law, to protect our rights including but not limited to its property rights or during emergencies if your safety or the safety of others is at risk.
Generally, information is used to help us better serve our customers and determine what our customers may want.
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Web site activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our web site. For example, which pages you visited and when, your search queries, and what items you downloaded. We may also track data such as the total number of visits to our web site and the number of visitors to each page of our web site. We may also use technologies to determine whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the web site. For example, your device’s IP address, hardware model, the computer's operating system, the type of browser you use, and the specific web pages visited during your connection cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID, location data, phone number for mobile devices may also be collected.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads a third-party has served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third-party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your “Customer ID” with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a browser or device. This may also include the information referenced above, data analytics regarding your web usage, whether you clicked on one of our ads, or aggregated data about visitors who click on our ads or visit this web site. We may also receive personal information that we receive from partners in response to your request that we provide you with information, products or services.
- Hashed email addresses: We may collect hashed versions of the emails that are entered on the site. These hashed emails are used as an additional identifier to help us better target ads, including across multiple devices or browsers.
Do we use “cookies?”
A “cookie” is a packet of information that a Web server sends to a user's computer to identify that specific user the next time he or she visits the site. We may use various tools, including cookies, to track your use of our web site.
How do we use information collected on the Web Site?
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, enhance your experience with our web site, and communicate with users and customers. We also use the data we collect to help identify and serve ads that are more relevant to you. Collecting information in this manner allows us to collect statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our web site, the quality and popularity of the information we provide including webinars we provide on our web site, and ways to attract and improve the data analytic tools offered by our partners.
Below are the ways that we will use this information:
- We may use this data to provide services or products that you request. We may also use this information to contact you regarding products or services that we think, based upon your browsing information, you might like.
- We may use this information, in aggregate form, for system maintenance and to better understand how our visitors use our site and services so that we can make them better. The Company may also share statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with third parties for marketing or research purposes. This aggregate data will not contain any information that personally identifies you.
- We may make information available to external organizations for purposes of providing these organizations involved in our marketing efforts with information about your interest in events, products or services including your name and email address.
- We may make educational session participant contact information available to corporate partners and individuals serving as faculty for the educational programs.
- We may contact visitors and customers about events and opportunities.
You may opt out of receiving materials
Any user who does not wish to be contacted by us or an organization with which we might otherwise share contact information may let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If you are receiving emails from us you may opt out of receiving additional emails by using the unsubscribe feature in emails we send you.
Please note that when using our opt-out tools in our emails:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for targeting ads to you.
- Other companies opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
We use Google Analytics on our web site. To opt out of sharing information with Google Analytics you can download Google’s opt out tool at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting. Please note: If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
Some internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
You can review information or request a change of information?
Users and customers may update their information by emailing us using the contact information below.
Other Internet sites you visit - including those linked from our web site - may have their own privacy policies or no policy at all. Other web sites might use personal information differently than our policy permits. We strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies of any site before providing any personal information.
How may users request information about the security of our web site?
We have reasonable security measures in place at our physical facilities and on our web server to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information collected from customers, and visitors. We can only comment on our security measures. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of partners when you click on links related to these sites. You may also view information about our partners security information directly from our partners. Requests to review our security information may be sent to us using the contact information below.
Periodically we may use collected information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. When our information collection and dissemination practices change, we will post the policy changes on this web site.
How to contact us
Rolta Advizex Technologies, LLC.
6480 Rockside Woods Blvd S, Ste 190,
Independence, OH 44131